このブログを検索

2016年11月17日木曜日

【Green Smoothie】 Recent snippets

Since there is no blog topic this week, I introduce a thing that I am recently interested in.

I am upgrading to SNS, but recently I am addicted to the green smoothie.


Recently I am addicted to drink green smoothie ( ´艸`)

SuperBEATCLUBさん(@superbeatclub)が投稿した写真 -

I try to take good care of my health ( ´艸`)

SuperBEATCLUBさん(@superbeatclub)が投稿した写真 -


I do not know exactly what I was addicted to, I became anxious about my health as I am in my 40's, and maybe I started thinking about getting good ones for a while?

If I say a green drink, I imagine a bitter and bitter blue juice inside of me, but the green smoothie is very easy to drink so I feel like I got a gap with that gap.

I get a green smoothie purchased today at a convenience store!


2016-11-13_03-35-43




Popularity blog ranking

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿