このブログを検索

2016年11月17日木曜日

【Chatting chat】 Thinking in the ignition accident of Galaxy Note 7

Galaxy Note 7 is supposed to be errand.

【Impact Movie】 Incidents happening with smoke coming from "Galaxy note 7" in Korea | Rocket News 24

Ignition accidents that occurred here and there, and ignition accidents that continue to occur after recall release.
And at the end I announced suspension and production end of selling and exchange correspondence at telecommunications companies and retail stores all over the world, so it will be a problem globally.

In Japan, why is not this Galaxy Note 7 released as a neta, despite the device not released, is also taken up as a story on television information programs besides technology-based internet sites? Is it? I thought( *´艸`)




When I think about it, I used Galaxy Note 2 about 3 and a half years ago in the Galaxy Note series, but I remember that it was a very good terminal.

参考: 【To be released from binding for two years soon】 I still like Kore : SuperBEATCLUB
http://ad.liblo.jp/archives/51673739.html
S pen is good for writing on a notebook size terminal.
And at that time it was quite unusual for multi-window (two-screen display) function, it is also the terminal that I like the most among smartphones that have been using the good quality camera so far.

Well at that time it was common to have a tough comment just by uploading the review material of Galaxy Note 2 to the blog( *´艸`)


I recently bought cheap smartphones in search of Cospa, but I thought that I would like to use the Galaxy Note series if I have the opportunity, what will happen in the future?


サイバーリンク PowerDVD 16

I was thinking that it is under investigation now because I could not find the article describing the cause in the fire accident of Galaxy Note 7 of this time while watching the net article, but as long as I read various articles, lithium It seems to be caused by a short circuit of ion batteries.

Reference: What is the aftermath of discontinuation? What is left of "Galaxy Note 7" (1) Discontinue production due to ignition | My navigation news
http://news.mynavi.jp/articles/2016/10/15/samsung/
Speaking of lithium-ion batteries, batteries that are often used in recent smart phones and mobile batteries are worried about "what about other terminals?"

Especially since I use a relatively inexpensive smartphone that I call cheap smartphone, when I buy a device all together with that popular brand, Galaxy Note 7 which got close to 100,000 yen will fire, so my ZenFone will explode a bit! Is it? It is! Is it? How recently I am excited.
(Perhaps, no wonder it is absolutely OK though ...)

Because mobile batteries are thrown to the table or handled in a place exposed to direct sunlight for a long period of time or something else, so should we handle this a bit more carefully? Is it?

Because it is worrying, it becomes uneasy if you think variously · · ·


Utilizing the accident of Galaxy Note 7 this time we will reconsider the handling of battery systems such as smart phones and mobile batteries( *´艸`)




人気ブログランキング

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿